Monday, March 5, 2012

Time Marches by

March is here! I have been busy in the workroom, too busy to blog (and our connection has been terrible until we got mobile broadband, now its great and I don't have to wait 10 minutes for a page to load! wowness. Anyway I have been concentrating on making girls clothes, especially dresses, I bought a couple patterns of etsy from Brynnberlee designs, http://www.brynnberlee.com/



I started with the Brooke Dress, which is a fabulous pattern and has really easy to follow step by step instructions with photos! love it! So here are my Brooke Dresses.





2 comments:

  1. What a pretty dress, and such an adorable model! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you! She just loves to try on clothes and pose, The problem is getting them back off her (I just tried to put her in her pyjamas and she went and put on 4 skirts over the top of them! such a girly girl :)

    ReplyDelete