Monday, July 23, 2012

Fashionistas and sewing cupboards.

Well, this week I have finally had enough of my terribly disorganised fabric cupboard, yep its a mess, but I got some great tips from fellow fabric hoarders and now I am really excited about getting it in control, I especially love the idea of wrapping fabric onto boards and cutting scraps into uniform pieces. So my goal this week is to get it organised, yay!

Now the other thing I wanted to mention is my daughter Skylar is not a budding fashionista, she is a full blown one, she is 3 1/2 and just loves clothes, she changes outfits up to ten times a day, knows what goes with what, refuses to wear certain dresses or skirts that aren't girly twirly enough, she even accessorises each outfit with different shoes and jewellery, she is nuts!!! I can't wait for her to have a larger room so she can have a dress up corner. I also have issues getting her into pyjamas, she will usually run off and change again, or at the least add a skirt. Anyone else have these problems???



1 comment:

  1. Make some pretty nighties for her. Mum made us some nighties when we were little that were really pretty with ribbons and angel sleeves. I always wished our day clothes were as pretty/princessy as our nighties! :)
    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete