Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I love my local sewing shop!!!

Woohoo I had a winning lotto ticket (just a small win) last week so thought I would treat myself to a new cutting ruler, so popped along to my local sewing shop in Waiuku and got my ruler, but I also saw some beautiful fabric on their bench, but as soon as I touched it, Clare, the shop assistant told me off!! Yep she had claimed a heap of beautiful sample offcuts for herself, well I still had a good rummage in the samples bin and came away with a few pretty pieces, it's a good score $5 for 6 pieces, anyway, I thought about that fabric for two days then went back to the shop this morning and had another good rummage, I paid $15, which I think is not too bad, especially when a lot of my projects recently have been small items and scrap pillow cases and I am planning on making some pencil cases too.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



No comments:

Post a Comment