Tuesday, October 25, 2011

random stuff


Yay the All Blacks won the rugby world cup, by just one point! and then the silver ferns beat aussie by just one point! Talk about the skin of our teeth!!!

Well I thought I would talk about our Workroom, I am lucky enough to have a quilter for a mum and we converted our garage into a sewing and craft room, It is brilliant to have a special crafting space but I do have trouble keeping it tidy, I sometimes get so involved in my sewing project that I pretty much let my Rambunctious 2 1/2 year old do her own thing, she is really happy in the workroom and has all sorts of toys to occupy her, but sometimes she gets up to mischief and pulls out all my fabric and hides it in her cupboard (she is a fabric hoarder like her mum! Here are pics of the workroom - both messy and tidy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment