Friday, August 24, 2012

Little and quick.


My favourite things to make usually come under the category of cute and useful, they are also usually projects that are fairly quick to make and don't use too much fabric!! Well here are my top 3 quick gratification projects for this month!!
First up is a really cute felt purse in the shape of a heart, using this tutorial Heart pouch what I love about this is the minimal supplies, just bits of felt, a small zip and embroidery thread!! Plus the fact it can easily be made by hand, I just have to work on keeping my stitches neat and even, here is the heart I made



Next up is a really cute zakka inspired pencil case,(from the Japanese 'zak-ka'(雑貨)or 'many things) the tute is here Zakka case
And here is my version:

>

And third is just the sweetest needle case, I am a sucker for needle cases, and this one is just so sweet and I love the inner embellished felt pages, plus it's a good way to use some tiny scraps up!! Needle book unfortunately I didn't take a picture of my needle book before i sent it to its new owner, but i had put a bird and a toadstool on the front, it was pretty cute, however, here is a photo of the one sent to me by Whitney in U.S, I just love it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment