Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A bunting we will go

I love bunting!! It's so pretty and sweet plus super easy to make, there a few tutorials out there but I based mine on this One
I just made my triangles 8 x 10 inches. I made these ones for a friends daughter whose birthday is coming up, but I really should make some for Skylar, and myself of course as they looked pretty great hanging in my room!

I did her name on the front side of the bunting and a combo of hearts and stars on the other side, I also threaded the flags onto ribbon then sewed the edges down to keep them from sliding along.



I love this photo, not only is my room super tidy but you can kind of see the reverse side of the flags, and the sewing machine in the mirror. Plus my fAb wallpaper that I could only afford 2 rolls of, hence the feature wall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment