Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bits and bobs


I went to the Hamilton craft and quilt fair on Thursday, I didn't see as much as I would have liked and I didn't even get to look at the quilts on display, as I had my 3 1/2 year old with me. All she wanted to do was sit in the cafe and eat sandwiches and ask if we were going bowling yet.

But I did get a couple of things, I bought a quilt pattern for a new quilt for my princess, (no really, she thinks she is a princess!) And I got a mini ironing board, which is going to be so good for all the small projects I make!! Plus I get to make it a very pretty cover.

Every time I go to these fairs I see beautiful beaded chains to attach your scissors with I have always wanted one and this time they were selling them in kit form, complete with scissors, so of course I went for the pink/green combo, and I sat down this morning and made the chain, I forgot how much I enjoyed beading!! Isn't it the prettiest??



No comments:

Post a Comment