Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Little red riding hood, so sweet but so addictive.

Last week I came across Apple Basket Quilts based somewhere north of Auckland, anyway I was browsing their pattern section when I fell in love.....

Oh my goodness!! I just had to buy the pattern so just before midnight on Thursday I sent them my order and my pattern arrived on Saturday morning. wow quick service!!! So that was when my weekend got taken over by tiny Lil Hoods!! Yep it all started with Lil red, who was soon joined by Lil Green.

Then I just could not control myself!!....

Yep, I have been bitten by the Gingermelon bug. Their Etsy site has patterns available in pdf form but The hardest part is choosing what next as they are all so wonderful!
Xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carolyn!

    Your Lil Hoods are so sweet!! I think that's my favourite of the Fairy Tale patterns, with the Fairy a very close second! Oh, and then Pinnochio was fun to make too!

    Thanks so much for sharing my shop on your post, that's very kind of you:)
    ~Shelly xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, they are so so cute! How in the world did you get so many done in one weekend!? I can barely get the laundry finished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well I kind of didn't get any of my chores or cooking done!! I was lost to the cuteness!!!

      Delete